Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Viva La Vida (song) - Coldplay

If you couldn't tell by now, I am really looking forward to this new Coldplay album, which drops June 17th. So the official first single is Viva La Vida, bot Violet Hills, which was just the free single (thank god!). Unlike Violet Hills, Viva La Vida is what I expected and more from Coldplay on this new cd.
The song has has constant violin-like background for the whole song, which is catchy. At first, it almost sounds like an 80's-ish song. The backing "Oh's" leading into the refrain at the end add a nice touch. It almost reminds me of another Coldplay song but its not coming to mind right now.

Any who, definitely give this jaun a listening too. Well worth the 99 cents or freeness, if you know your way around!

No comments:

I plan on reviewing cd's, music dvd's, and live concerts, of course. As long as I remember to bring a camera, I will also add pictures of the concerts too.

Enjoy!