Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On The Run

Ok i couldn't help but post this hilarious story. After wrapping up his Sunday night encore spot at the 2008 Coachella Festival, Roger Waters, who played The Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety, reported that his stage prop pig was missing.
For those of you unaware, this Pig has been touring with Roger Waters since the Pink Floyd days. During each show, Waters' crew flys the Pig over the crowd.
What I thought to be most funny is that this Pig has a $10,000 reward, in addition to 4 Coachella Festival tickets each year, for life. But its not as though this is some little Pig. It stands 2 stories tall and is said to be bigger than a school bus. How does something that big and valuable go missing like that?
So when my dad called me today, he said he was out in the valley and I gave him the heads up to look for any suspicious pig like item.

Oh and on a side note, the Pig got inked up before the gig with a new Obama tattoo, if you will. Maybe a Hilary supporter got mad and kidnapped the thing. Who knows any more in this crazy society we live in.

Here's a link to one article: http://pollstar.com/news/viewnews.pl?NewsID=10049

No comments:

I plan on reviewing cd's, music dvd's, and live concerts, of course. As long as I remember to bring a camera, I will also add pictures of the concerts too.

Enjoy!